Sunday, September 18, 2011

My husband said I should call this "Buying at Brimfield with my Husband's Money" (bloody cheek)

Quite a few people have asked me what I bought at Brimfield, and the truthful answer is... not a whole lot. Our house is heaving with material possessions, so I really need to re-edit first, before further acquisition. HOWEVER, one simply cannot leave Brim without some sort of trophy, no matter how trifling...

The three prints below were SUCH a bargain - prices in the single digits!! Each with titles like "Organic Remains of the Niagara Group".


I shall admit it, I am a Crock Tart...


I absolutely adored the wafer-thin copper plates with monogram cut-outs...



And these vintage gambling chips would make great bracelet charms.



Close-up of the crown on the 15 gallon crock...


Sailor buttons (also for charms)..



Centerpiece-charm for a necklace...

No comments:

Post a Comment