Sunday, August 28, 2011

Brighton Beach Memoirs

Flew back into Baltimore late Friday night -  just by the skin of my chinny-chin-chin. As I type (before the power goes on the fritz), so Hurricane Irene is beating down against the windows and the trees outside are practically bent over double... 

With a 9 hour stop-over at Heathrow, I caught up on a variety of magazines courtesy of WH Smith, and one particular photo shoot in Vogue left a lasting impression. With a bent toward mod and starring Brighton, Dover, actor Sam Riley and that heavenly creature, Natalia Vodianova... I found myself desperately coveting the Prada dress and green python coat. Exquisitely photographed by Marcus Piggott and Mert Alas.







All from Vogue

1 comment:

  1. I covet every shoe and garment in this season's Prada collection. Green python...I can barely speak about it without dangerously elevating my heartrate. This is gorgeous post.

    ReplyDelete